Wednesday, November 07, 2012
Well, I can't say I've plateued because I'm not making the effort. So I'm maintaining my weight. I'm tired and don't have any motivation right now. Last month started well and I was doing a lot of walking and logging my foods. But as the month went on, I got bored and tired.
November goals (a little late but here anyway):
1. Resume tracking at least 5 days/week
2. Get back to walking during lunch - its too dark by the time I get home to walk with my 4-year old and I'm not a morning person. I'm going to try to stick close to work (not in the best area) and bring my ipod so I can listen to music.
3. Work is having a Holiday challenge with the goal of maintaining or losing weight over 8 weeks, including the holidays. I'm going to sign up today.
4. Expand my snacks. I added almonds, but I've been doing hummus and crackers or cheese and crackers for a while, its getting boring. I need to branch out.
5. Clean my house! Its in shambles again and they messier my surroundings, the less likely I am to move.
6. Resume strength training with the resistance band exercises 3 nights/week.