A& I BSG Challenge Week 1 Blog - Magnificent Mums
Saturday, November 03, 2012
I started the month off kicking butt, but struggled in the middle a little. For the most part fitness was good for October.
Nutrition started off awesome, but in the middle was a little rocky and Halloween didn't help with that.
Water is fairly consistent at 11 - 8 ounce glasses daily
My plans for November
1. Focus on nutrition.
2. Track food daily.
3. Eat healthy
4. Eat snacks that have been planned ahead.
5. Stay within my calorie range of 1200 to 1500 calories every day, preferably the lower end
6. Be mindful of other things besides besides calories, such as protein, fat, carbs, etc.
1. Sunday – 45 minute walk or some other form of cardio
2. Monday – 30 minute lower body and core strength plus 30 minutes cardio
3. Tuesday – 30 minutes upper body plus 30 minutes cardio
4. Wednesday – 60 minutes Qi Gong (rest day)
5. Thursday – 30 minute lower body and core strength plus 30 minute cardio
6. Friday – 30 minutes upper body plus 30 minutes cardio
7. Saturday – 30 min or more cardio
1. Continue drinking an average of 11 8-ounce glasses per day
First and foremost stay focused.