1) If you haven't seen and need a laugh take a look at http://tinyurl.com/8qxp84e
2)Read Windancer's blog http://www.blogster.com/windan
cer/how-sweet-it-is-1 then go to https://bricksforbears.org.au/
3) Now Republican christians are calling me a 'toad'---last I heard when you kiss a toad you get a handsome Prince!! Here I am!
4) I will NOT complain all winter when we have a high of ONLY 70 degrees!!
5) Election Day Eve--November 6--I will be at the theatre seeing "Million Dollar Quartet" listening to "Elvis, Jerry Lee, Carl Perkins and Johnny Cash" and not to all the 'predictions'--hopefully it will be decided by the time I get home!
6) As nasty as this election has been/is it looks like future ones will even be worse because "We the people" don't rebel against it.
7) On November 14 I will be interviewed for our local newspaper--of course when it is published I will post it here.
8) When did 'first responders' become part of our everyday language? 9/11?
9) I HATE IT!!! Turning the clocks ahead and losing an hour of sunlight in the evening--I want DST all year round!
10) Been talking about "A Chorus Line" (again, still, yet) and suggest if you haven't seen the show or want to relive it again see the DVD "Every Little Step"!
11) How people see me--one person this week said I must have had a sad life-- another one, jokingly, said, "If you don't stop being so positive I am going to slap you!" while a third said "You have had a fascinating life full of adventures." I've never seen my life as sad, adventurous yes with a lot of ups and downs but I have been extremely lucky in having the friends I've had and have.
12) If you are interested in having a book published I would suggest you contact Larry E. Grabb at AuthorHouse--lgrabb@authorhous
e.com I've dealt with him and AuthorHoues and I don't have a negative thing to say about them--which is rare when it comes to publishers!! LOL
13) Something that drives me crazy, and I haven't figured out yet, is how or do you even tip in the new type of fast food restaurants where you order and pay at the cashier's station, get your own drinks and plasticware but you are served your main course by someone. Having been a server I feel guilty but... What do you think/do?
AND SINCE THE PEOPLE WHO USED THE TERMS STILL HAVEN'T ANSWERED I THOUGHT I WOULD REPEAT THESE QUESTIONS A FEW MORE TIMES UNTIL THEY GET THE GUTS TO EXPLAIN WHAT THEY THINK THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT!
14) Once again 2-3 people (nongay) have mentioned the 'gay lifestyle' and once again I will ask them (I think this is the 10th or 11th time) what is the 'gay lifestyle' and how does it differ from the nongay lifestyle?
15) For nongay people--2 people, 1 a woman, another a man, both Republicans and christians, referred to being 'anti-gay' (the man), not 'pro-gay' (the woman) and at the same time claimed to have gay friends. Really the people who you don't want to let get married when they love each other, you who don't want them to get the 1000+ tax deductions you get, the people you don't want to be boy scout leaders or teachers or in the service, you who don't want them giving a loving home to children--and the list goes on--you who don't want to give them equal rights and look at them as inferior to you ---you really think they of them as friends?!?!? Do you really equate abortion with being gay and people who have sex with animals and men(!!!) who have 6 wives? What makes a gay person your friend? They are civil to you? They don't put you down? Don't throw you out when you go to their bars and play darts. They don't make a pass at you --is that because they have nongay radar or maybe you are just too ugly or your attitude comes across? I am just curious how you define the word friend?
16) Last, but not least, wouldn't it be great if the 'losing' party in the election will not say anything negative, about the winner, for at least a year???