Ten Weeks To The Resolution
Thursday, November 01, 2012
Did some soul searching - revisiting the goals - back to basics....I say that all the time!!
...20 days of weekends to over come....
Leaning into the habits -but did much better than September- had a few set backs for October - focused on work and money and chores and progressing towards those non fitness and health goals that are soooo important.
~~~ revisions ~~~~~
Goal is to lose SIX to TEN pounds by NYE - - TEN weeks.
!!! EXTREME !!!
Consistent Fitness for ten days -
................ and weigh 130 135 by Thanksgiving
Maintain and weigh 128 132 by Christmas
Maintain and weigh 126 - 130 by NYE
1. Work out at least three times per week 30 minutes each time workouts will include circuit training weights floor and/or yoga
2. Continue running plan 2-3 days and work towards a faster 5k/10k through interval training
3. Track fitness minutes
4. Pack fitness bag everyday to be prepared to train.
1. Track everything! Eat Clean Prep food to be successful
2. 8 waters or more per day! - 5-6 veg/fruits per day!
3. Do not fall prey to the husbands/friends and family snacking, partying and bad choices limit my drinking.
If I am consistent for ten days by 11/10/12 - I will rejoin the Gym !! WooHoo!! Finally!
If I make my goal by 12/10/12 I will buy some much needed running shoes!
If I hit my goal weight by 12/25/12 I will buy some new jeans for my skinny little ass!
Fitness Challenges - - -
PR Thanksgiving - 4miler - in 37 minutes
Wounded Warrior - SpinNation - November 3
10 full push ups