Thursday, November 01, 2012
Is it possible to give a year a speeding ticket? 2012 seriously needs to SLOW DOWN! I swear it is trying to run me over! I can't believe it is November already!
I haven't fully decided on all of my goals for November, but I figured I'd give you an update on October anyway. At the beginning of October, I said that I was determined to make it my best month of this year. Well, I didn't do as well as I had hoped. On some goals, I didn't do so great, but on other goals, I did stellar! Let me explain....
1. Exercise 425+ minutes (I managed to get my exercise streak going again and keep it going all month! I found fun things to do while I walked like Pinterest on my Nook Color so I was able to get A LOT of minutes. My total for the month? 981 minutes! HOLY COW!)
2. Drink 8+ cups of water on 15+ days (I stopped marking my water bottles shortly after I started. I didn't do great on this one, but I didn't do horribly either. 12 out of 15)
3. Use the SparkPeople Nutrition Tracker 15+ days. (After blogging about my Octoeber goals, I decided to make this one 10+ days, but I still didn't do well on it. I only managed 5 days.)
4. Limit treats to 2 or less per day (I didn't make the chart I was going to make, and I did horribly! Most days were three or four treats, but there were a few days that were more than that. I only manged to stay within my limit on 13 of the 31 days.)
5. Track steps-aim for 8,000+ per day (This is another goal I did stellar on. I only went below 8,000 on 2 days, and was above 10,000 on 23 days! I don't know my total for the month yet since I haven't added it all up, but it has got to be a lot!)
6. Have less than 15 dimes in the "picking" jar (Four dimes. MUCH better than last month!)
7. Drink Miralax 3+ times weekly (I finally found a way to take my medicine without gagging on it! For the last couple weeks, I've been mixing it in applesauce. It is so much easier than trying to gag down a thick drink! So, I didn't do well for the first half of the month, but I manged to reach my goal 3 of the 5 weeks. I've taken my medicine faithfully for the last six days in a row!)
Well, I've got to go now. I'll post another blog when I finalize my November goals. Thank you for reading my blog! I hope you have a fantastic day full of blessings!