Wednesday, October 31, 2012
Thirty days. 30 days. Thir-Tee days. No matter how you write it, it's 30 days to make a change. Thirty days to challenge myself and head in a positive direction. Thirty days of looking forward to the future. Here are my goals for the month of November -
1) No more scale. I've taken Mr. Scale and put him underneath some old blankets in the back of my linen closet. I'm not sure if he'll ever see daylight again.
2) 15 sit-ups on Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday
3) 10 push-ups on Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday
4) 360 minutes of exercise/week
5) Read daily devotional
6) Read 60 minutes daily for pure enjoyment
7) 100 oz of water daily
8) Do one random act of kindness a day
With any challenge, there should be some kind of reward at the end. My reward (besides cultivating some great habits) will be a massage at my fitness center.
Good luck with your goals that you'll be working on in November.