Monday, October 29, 2012
1. Working out is hard and not always fun.
2. Sweet and sour sauce has a frightening amount of calories.
3. Planning ahead is required when eating out.
4. Shin splits SUCK.
5. PB2 tastes really bad.
6. Water is surprisingly good once you get used to it.
7. Giving up Diet Pepsi wasn't as hard as I thought.
8. It's extremely satisfying to meet a fitness goal.
9. Trying new equipment at the gym isn't as intimidating as you think.
10. My tennis shoes REEK after I work out.
11. My sports bra does a MUCH better job at supporting the girls than my regular bra.
12. It feels amazing when someone says "Have you lost weight?"
13. A little chocolate tastes as good as a lot of chocolate.
14. Gum helps curb cravings.
15. So does water.
I think that's it. I'm sure I'll think of more when I hit Post but such is life!