Choosing to behave
Sunday, October 28, 2012
I have had the hardest time not overeating. Ahhhhh! In the last few days I have actually been physically hungry- this, instead of stuffing myself. What have I done to try and end the evening "stuff myself so full I can't even lay down to sleep"?!?!
1. back to the gym
2. pick up some of this cluttered house
3. make plans to make a pretty bedroom for myself- and follow through
4. crochet, crochet, crochet- using scrap yarn to make burial blankets for little ones
5. care for my animals (guinea pigs need lots of cage changes)
6. buy clothing that fits me- being large does not have to = sloppy and unkept
7. started running again
8. joined SparkCoach and actually log on and participate!
I'm pulling myself back together and here I feel supported. My thanks to all here that give to others- you have no idea how your positive comment on a blog, your giving a "goodie", of even making a message board post may be so helpful to someone else. I am inspired by SP every day and am continuing on this journey!