Friday, October 26, 2012
Haven't been writing in a few months. My weight has been up and down the scale but it's nothing I can't control. I tend to retain water and gain muscles easily so I don't pay attention to the scale anymore.
As long as my clothes fit right, I am doing good.
A few thing:
1) I quit trying to run, even interval runs. My knees don't agree with it at all.
2) Taking to using the elliptical for cardio exercises to replace running. It's low impact and much, MUCH kinder to my knees. I have been able to do 60 minutes workouts at a time, if not longer.
3) I try to go for a walk, at least for 10 minutes everyday.
4) I set 45 miles goal for this month. I am 0.25 miles short of 50 miles today. I'll be heading to the gym this weekend, so it'll be even more miles.
This is the most miles I've done in a month. Ever.
5) I am still wearing the same size jeans. They're getting a bit uncomfortable to wear. The fit isn't right anymore. Maybe I should just bite the bullet and get new jeans.
Underclothes, too, for that matter.
So, that's what been going on the past few months.