Friday, October 26, 2012
I got these from my friend CHERIRIDDELL
1. What song do you love to dance to?
The Flight of the Bumblebee. ( Just kidding, but can't you just picture it??? I'd need a pot of strong coffee and some speed first.)
2. If you could have a drink with someone from history who would it be?
Jesus, the wine he made out of water.
3. If you were assigned a seat on a plane beside your favorite celebrity, what would you do?
Stammer, blush, sweat, and make a fool of myself. Then I'd be asked to move to a different seat by the flight attendant.
4. What is the funniest thing you have heard a child say?
"I can't wait until I'm a grownup, and no one will make me do things I don't want to do"
5. What would you do if you were invisible for a day?
Spy on people and terrify my dogs and go everywhere in my pajamas.
6. What major company would you like to work for?
The United States Post Office
7. What is the most beautiful language?
I like Italian when it is sung, like in Operas.
8. What was your last "brush" with the law?
Got caught speeding a few years ago :(
9. What animals make you smile?
All baby animals
10. What "redneck" activity do you like to do?
11. When have you embarrassed yourself in public?
A whopper was when I was strutting along in platform shoes thinking I was so very stylish, and I hit something uneven on the pavement and went sprawling. Then I sat there, all by myself, laughing like an idiot because I am a sucker for slapstick.
12. If you could go any place right now where would you go?
Hawaii or the Grand Tetons.
13. Do you still watch cartoons and which ones?
I don't really like cartoons, but I used to like King of the Hill, and if my husband is watching South Park, I laugh in spite of myself at some of it.
14. What kind of smoothie sounds really good right now?
15. It's 2 a.m. and you get a text message...what's the first thing that comes to your mind?
I am up way too late and need to get myself to bed! ( I keep my phone downstairs in my purse, so I would never hear it if I was in bed)
16. What do you do when (you think) no one is looking?
Now why would I tell anyone that?
17. What did you get into trouble for most when you were a kid?
18. How often do you go the speed limit?
Only when a cop is in sight
19. Were you considered popular in high school?
No. I graduated a semester early, and my younger brother tried to trick me into believing I was named in one of the "Senior Superlatives" categories in the school newspaper (you know, that thing where they used to vote for who had the best hair, funniest laugh, cutest couple, most likely to succeed, etc.) I told my brother the only thing I could have won would be "most unknown", LOL
20. If you have to choose a movie title for your life story, what would that be?