Friday, October 26, 2012
Week 1 went well. I slept 8 hours or more 3 days out of 7. Not bad, but my goal remains to sleep 8 hours every night. I learned how to make a bedtime routine and followed it each night. I went to sleep each night within 5-10 minutes. I used to lay there for hours. When I didn't sleep 8 hours during week 1, I found my problem was I couldn't sleep through the night and woke up too early because I was going to bed too early.
My goals for week 2:
1. Sleep 8 hours per night, going to bed at 8 pm and waking up at 4 am.
2. Continue journaling every night and morning.
3. Develop a middle of the night routine if I do wake up to go to the bathroom.
4. Don't go to bed before 8 pm nightly.
5. Stop drinking my 10 cups of water at 5 pm each night.
6. Cut coffee down to 4 cups at 4 am, first drinking 16 oz of water each morning. This will be the hardest!