WUB weekly update
Thursday, October 25, 2012
I have decided to go through with an Ablation procedure for my heart. I asked a nurse a bunch of questions. I did hear that I have to stay out of work for a week, no strenuous activity and no driving. For one week I will be frustrated and bored. I have ideas to sew, read, paint my nails and relax. It is going to be tough not exercising for a whole week. However It will probably be good for me. It will give my body a chance to reset and I can work back into exercise.
Any suggestions for my week off please let me know. I will probably drop my calories some to adjust for the lack of activity. I will be laying around a lot for the week.
I am not as nervous about the procedure. I am working on my health and exercising hard while I still can.
I also am up a bit on the scale. It is frustrating when I am so close to onederland. Someday I will get there though. I can only keep working and hope for the best.
My goals for October
1. Exercise Daily but don’t focus on killing it every day (I was over training) ---DONE (kind of)
2. Lose some weight (I don’t have a specific number just something) ---this week the scale is up some.
3. Stay in my calorie range ---DONE!!!
4. Exercise 6 days a week and stay active on day 7 ---DONE
5. Practice Positive Affirmations . --I need to do this more this week
6 Clean my piles of clothing and donate large items. ---DONE clothes donated!