Thursday, October 25, 2012
So I just saw a video that told me I should write down my goals for better success at reaching them. Here goes:
1. I want to lose weight to be healthier and to look better
2. I want to sleep better at night. Currently I get a minimum of 8 hours of sleep but they are not always uninterrupted. Most nights I wake up in the middle of the night. I think exercising will help with that.
3. I want to eat healthier. I have been doing a good job with that...measuring my food, tracking it and making good, healthy meals.
4. I want to exercise more. This one is my biggest goal because up until recently, I have hated to workout. I have found some really fun things to do though so I'm encouraged that this will be easier to accomplish now.
5. I know this is not necessarily a "healthy" goal but it's a goal nonetheless...I want to look thin and great so that I can show my ex-husband that I look better than his current wife...my former "best friend". Like I said, not necessarily a "healthy" goal and it's really "in your face", but it's how I feel and it's something I want.
I think these are all obtainable goals and I am pretty excited to fulfill them. Once they are accomplished I know I'll have to think of more but this is a good start for now.