Tuesday, October 23, 2012
1. I woke up at 4:30 am.
2. I laid down to go to sleep at 6 pm (too early!)
3. My bedtime routine was lavender sheets and lullabies.
4. The last thing I ate was 1 serving chuck roast, 1 c mashed potatoes, and 1 c spinach at 4 pm.
5. I did 41 minutes of cardio at 7:30 am, 10 minutes ST at 9 am, and 20 minutes yoga at 9:30 am.
6. No alcoholic beverages today.
7. I had 6 cups of coffee at 4:30 am.
8. I took my meds at 4:30 am, 6:00 am, and 6 pm.
9. No naps today.
10. No stressors, none expected tomorrow.
11. I had normal hunger (2/4).
12. I felt wide awake (4/4).
13. I was calm (1/4).
1. It only took me 5 minutes to go to sleep. My main problem is I can't stay asleep. I may try my time-released melatonin again tonight. The doctor says it may help.
2. I woke up once at 10 pm and couldn't (and didn't want to!) go back to sleep.
3. I only slept a total of 4 hours but I'm full of energy!