Another blog writing for the BLC Challenge, so, here goes.
Looking at my goals for BLC 20, I have noted the following:
- that I have reached goal #2 ( fit into my size 16 jeans !!
- long way to go for goals 1 (lose 20 lbs) and 3 (decrease running time)
- and a very, very, very,very long way to go to reach goal #4 ( to look my age- 45 yrs old and not 10 yrs older).
After reviewing my POA, I realized the following:
1. I have been drinking 8 glasses of water/day.
2. There were days when I drank more than 1 diet coke.
3. I, more often that not, was able to stay within my calorie range.
4. I have not tried one new recipe /week. In fact, I have not tried any new recipe at all!
5. Definitely not been able to workout minimum of 30 mins 6 days a week. The issues I have been dealing with have drained me of energy to workout!!
ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!! Each of us is dealing with some kind of issue, but this is no reason to stop taking care of oneself. Some issues we have no control of anyway so, why worry!!
So, in order for me not to find an excuse to workout, I will do this first thing in the morning. After I drop DD off to school, I will go straight and do my walking, then come home and have my breakfast. If I do it the other way around, I end up pushing my workout till late at night. Not good!!
I will continue to drink my 8 glasses of water/day. No more buying of diet soda, that way I am not tempted to drink it!!
With the November challenge coming soon, I will do my best to eat clean. I seriously want to see and feel the effects of clean eating on my body.
SO again, NO MORE EXCUSES!! Besides, I cannot let LWLaura wait for me too long in 190ville!! She's been there a few weeks now. Have to work harder to meet her very very soon!!
Good luck to me!! 6 weeks left so I need to FOCUS!!!