Monday, October 22, 2012
Ok, so I haven't been as successful in BLC 20. My goal is to lose 20 pounds by 12/5. 6 weeks in and I'm less than 5 pounds down. To be honest, my weight has stayed in the same 5 pound range for 2 months. So how about the rest of my goals?
1) Size 16 - in a 18/20 right now.
2) Less than 50 inch hips - met 10/13/12.
3) Less than 14 inch arms - currently at 14 and 14.25
4) Less than 37 inch chest - currently 38.
5) Less than 38 inch waist - currently 38.5.
6) Less than 25 inch thighs - currently 26.25 and 26.
7) Less than 16 inch calves - currently 16.5.
8) Work out at least 4 days a week - I'm averaging about 5 days.
9) Drink at least 4 glasses of water a day - not there yet.
10) 5 real pushups - I can do 20 three steps up on the stairs.
12) 20 second plank - met 9/24/12.
I am very close on my measurements, and think I will meet those goals. I'm pretty happy with my workouts, and have increased the time from 30 to 45 minutes on average. I really need to work on my water. I think I will have to be happy withb1 real pushup. I am getting stronger, and decreasing my angle on the stsirs, but I don't know that I'll be ready for 5. On the other hand, since I blasted through my 20 second plank goal, I think I can go for 40 seconds!!!
Some good, some bad. But progress is being made. My thighs have each gone up a quarter inch, so I have been trying o work my legs harder. I don't know if I'll meet my weight goal, but I'll keep trying!!!!