Not the most exciting title in the world, but it fits this blog!
Now on to my progress to date:
1. To weigh 229 by October 31.
Weighed in today at 333 -2 lb change this week, for the month 3 lb down, 4 to go.... It is probably unlikely that I will lose 4 lbs in 9 days, considering 3 lbs took 22, but that won't stop me from trying
2. To walk/jog a total of at least 18 miles each week.
Close but not quite... I did 16/18 for this week. I will do better next week!!
3. To do 30 squats, bicycle crunches and push-ups daily.
(Although Saturday's were a bit interesting, but that is a whole different story.
4. 100% attendance to SparkPeople for the month of October.
I missed Saturday since I was away. But I did track everything when I returned.
And to give a SparkGoodie, with a positive message, to someone outside of my circle of SparkFriends at least once each week.
5. Track my food eaten daily,
(with the caveat that I did the weekend retroactively.)
and stay within the recommended ranges for total calories -
(At least according to my best estimates of food I did not prepare myself over the weekend.)
and protein. -
6. Progress report in my blog every Monday.
7. Get to bed on time, and get out of bed without hitting the snooze button!!
Yeah - not so good on that one. I went to bed on time Monday - Thursday and again on Sunday but Friday and Saturday were definitely way beyond my bed time.
As for getting up with out snoozing the alarm I did it 5/7 days (including Saturday and Sunday)
No too shabby I suppose, so I will
and maybe I will surprise myself with some
results by the end of the month.
If not, I will keep
and try harder in November!!