Mid-Round SLUMP blog
Monday, October 22, 2012
So my goals at the beginning of the BLC20 were as follows:
- I'd like to lose 5% of my weight since I started. I weighed in at 181.6 last Wednesday and if I lose 5%, I will weigh 172.5.
- Ultimately, I want to lose 10 pounds during the next 12 weeks.
- Exercise 20 minutes at least 5 times a week.
- Workout at least once during the weekend.
- Aim for 1500 fitness minutes a month.
Right now I weigh 175 so I'm well on my way to reaching my 5% AND the 10 pounds I want to lose. I've been exercising 20 minutes 5 times a week so I'm still streaking. I've made sure that I've worked out one time during the weekend. For October, I'm at 841 fitness minutes so I do need to move a little bit more if I'm going to reach my last goal. It is soooo going to be worth it.
- Following the 17 Day Diet Plan. Hubby and I started on September 3rd and I've already lost 6.8 pounds.
- Setting aside time to work out preferably in the morning before getting ready for school/work.
- Wake up when the girlies wake on the weekends and slip in my exercise before Jeff gets up. Either that OR the family walks to the neighborhood park or somewhere else.
I've continued to follow the 17 Day Diet with hubby. I have cheated so I'm sure that I would have lost more by now but I'm still losing and I'm doing better on the cheating. I have been working out in the morning but I struggle with getting a lot of time in so I'll usually work out while supper is cooking to get more time in.
Rewards (not too good at these):
- Honestly, I just want to look better and feel better. Isn't that reward enough?
- If it's not, I guess I'll go get a new outfit if I reach it.
It really looks like I'll need a few new pants because I have to wear belts with all my slacks. They are starting to not fit. Guess that's what happens when you lose 3 inches in your waist so far. That is a great feeling!!!