Monday, October 22, 2012
1. I will join the gym - Done and quickly making myself a regular.
2. I will diversify my routine - Done, with some frustration. Don't get me wrong, I know that changing my routine is going to do a lot of long-term good. There's no question that strength training is going to have all kinds of positive effects, and I'm definitely not going to stop, but to this point is has slowed my weight loss and I haven't been strength training long enough to see visible effects. Nevertheless, I'm taking the long view. In the end, strength training will help me bring back the sexy.
3. I will track all my food - done and done!
4. I will accept support from my fellow Sparkers - I'm definitely doing better at staying in touch with other Sparkers - I love all my Spies!
5. I will lose weight, and I will not worry about it being "enough" - despite my protests in #2, I'm living with the slower weight loss. I'd still love to get my weight below 300 by my birthday (December 10) but if I don't, it won't be the end of the world, and I'll get there eventually.
6. I will post pictures of my progress, and yes, they will be in my underwear - oh, there will be pictures of me in my underwear.