BLC 20.5 Tune Up
Monday, October 22, 2012
Thank goodness for this tune up because I need it.
On Sept. 17 I posted a 12 week plan to:
1. Determination - Believe
2. Strong - Faith
3. Motivated - Support
4. Organized - Prepare
5. Reward - Earn
We'll that was a good blueprint but not actual measurable goals. And that has not helped me at all. My tune up goals are to:
1. Track food and post CICO at least 4-5 times per week
2. Fitness minutes 225 - 300 per week
3. Strength training 3 times per week 15min or more
4. Increase water to 6 -8fl oz daily
5. Increase vegetable to 5 - 9 servings per day
6. Stay honest and committed to my team. My knee injury has set me waaay back but there are other things that I could be doing my best at and I haven't, because the injury killed my motivation and hope. I'm still struggling with pain that comes and goes but finding ways to help it.
7. Reward myself weekly
8. Prepare meals for last minute days and after work
Another thing I need to do is create a visual remind of my goals and sit them in the most important places: work, car, home, etc.