Monday, October 22, 2012
Well, there is a wrench in the mix! I wouldn't have thought I would be moving so soon. So, everything has literally got thrown out the window. I am trying to decide if I should make time and buck up and just do it, or try the best I can with the time I have. Time is so limited these days because I spend my days packing and cleaning and working on house projects.
My revised plan for success (or at least maintanance)
1. Try to eat freggies at each meal
2. Exercise will now be after dinner walks with my husband and the dogs
3. Drink a glass or 2 of water in between carrying boxes up and down the stairs
4. Take vitamins if I can remember
5. Do some yoga if I get too stressed out
6. Check in at least every other day with my Blazing Blue Bombshell teammates
7. Try to get as much sleep as I can. This one is my biggest challenge. I need to sleep less during the day and more at night. I need to start using my lightbox to get my sleeping cycle fixed.
8. Weigh myself daily so that I know which direction my weight is going and can fix it if it is going the wrong way.
I haven't made it to a goal to reward myself, but I am itching to get the new Experiment in Terror book when it comes out! I have to lose at least a few pounds to get that reward!