Monday, October 22, 2012
I printed out a copy of my 12-week plan from back in the early part of September. I noticed that in some areas I've done well and others not so well.
1. I planned to track my food intake and post it. I'm better than I have been in the past, but I know I can do better. I rededicate myself to track any and everything that passes my lips.
2. My number 2 item was to eat more fruits and vegetables. Unfortunately, everyone's gardens have pretty much quit producing. However, we have a very good produce store that I plan to frequent as much as possible. My DH and I are eating a lot more fruits and vegetables than we had in the past.
3. The third item was to increase my exercise minutes. I have done that. From going to Football 101 with my DIL to using the videos that Sparkpeople provide, I've been working out after breakfast, before lunch and before bed.
4. I had pledged on number four to increase my water intake. I have been drinking a lot more water and not so much caffeine. I only have one cup of coffee in the morning and no soda any more.
5. For number 5, I had planned to watch what I eat and not be tempted by what others eat. That has been a challenge, but I'm getting better. I'm keeping my sights on my goal.
6. I'm getting my me time in. For my DD's Christmas gift, I'm crocheting an afghan. I've already made one for my DIL.
7. Even though I injured my achilles late in the summer (and it tells me about it occasionally!), I've been able not to get hurt or sick this time around!
I'm still on track to lose weight before Hawaii and I hope to be able to buy some new clothes!