WUB Weekly update, heart arrhythmia update and weight loss finally!
Saturday, October 20, 2012
This week has been great for my weight loss. The scale moved!!! I stopped the dreaded heart meds (with the advice of my cardio doc) and I am losing again. The meds were not helping so why take them? He agreed! They made me so tired and sluggish. My resting heart rate was 40 on them! Yes 40, I am now back to around 60-70. I have not taken it while resting for a while yet.
I have a medical procedure called ablation scheduled for Nov 8th. They hopefully will be able to remove the problem in my heart and make me better. If I do not get the problem fixed I run the risk of my heart becoming weak and damaged. So far I have no damage.
I am on track with my goals for this week... Here is my update
My goals for October
1. Exercise Daily but don’t focus on killing it every day (I was over training) ---DONE
2. Lose some weight (I don’t have a specific number just something) ---DONE
3. Stay in my calorie range ---DONE!!!
4. Exercise 6 days a week and stay active on day 7 ---DONE
5. Practice Positive Affirmations . --Done ....I need to do this more this week
6 Clean my piles of clothing and donate large items. ---Still not even started. I washed the clothes though.
I wish everyone a great week!!