WCI # 4
Friday, October 19, 2012
"If you focus on results, you will never change. If you focus on change, you will get results." ~Jack Dixon
Ran out of meds this week...a reminder it's been a month since my initial diagnosis of Type 2 diabetes
1) water +++++++ (dry mouth continues)
2) logging food ++++++ (a couple of dinners were too complicated, but I used notes)
3) exercise +++ (getting out walking is a challenge, esp as SAD is coming on )
4) education +++++++
5) stress eating +++++ (1 episode of unscheduled snack - pretzels - with in my calories for the day - not really stress, but wanted to eat while watching tv, and was tired)
6) weight +++++++ continue to lose weight...
I enjoyed a 1/2 cup of ice cream w/family last night - didn't have the sugar hangover I'd had a couple of weeks ago, but to be honest, it just wasn't that good. I'm enjoying sugar free snack packs of pudding - chocolate and Blue Bunny sugar free raspberry vanilla bars - both are portion controlled which makes it easier. I bought donuts for the family and had no problem ignoring them.