Friday, October 19, 2012
We tend to blog and vent more about all we’ve done wrong this, day, week or month and less about what we did right. So today, although not record breaking these are my little things this week that will add up!
- I batch-cooked on Sunday. Although I plan meals, cook and take my own lunch to work every day I never really did the batch cooking thing. So I did it and what a timesaver it was during the week! Duh! Why hadn’t I done it before!
- I pushed through a work out on Tuesday. Got home a bit late, kid was being whiny, hubby getting ready for work and there I was pushing. Nothing was going to stop me. I did it – even more than I had planned. Beast!
- I accepted a treat from someone, but did not eat it! Victory!
- Went to a fundraising sale. One table sold trinkets and stuff (bought some), another table had loads of baked goods (passed it), another had homemade fruit salad (bingo!).
- Prepped and brought in good snacks to work. Hunger and cravings successfully diverted!
- Been cutting down on coffee. Creamer is GONE. Still working on the sugar, although I did cut it in half though! This is major! I’m working on taking it black……
- 5 workout days in the books this week. And 5 days of mindful, clean eats!
I have a family gathering this Sunday…… Sunday is also my weigh in. That’ll keep in me check no matter what the scale says. I will have plan and I will be ready. Because I got this!