1) Once again some blogger mentioned 'gay lifestyle'--will someone tell me what a 'gay lifestyle' is? How does it differ from a 'nongay lifestyle'? Oh yes, also what is my gay agenda?
2) It's sort of scary when I fill out a form on the Internet and they ask you to click on the year you were born and they don't start at 1900 anymore!!!
3) Am I the only one going crazy with abbreviations for everything? Does it seem to be getting worse? Do you know all they stand for? It is ridiculous.
4) Washington University study http://www.belljarnews.com/201
Massive study of 9,000 women and the effects of making more widely available. They made birth control available by giving it away free--one of the findings was that it reduced the teen birth rate by more than 80% and reduced the number of abortions by 62-78% And the church wants to stop making birth control available?!?!?!
5) I definitely must be old school--I find that women are a lot ruder and cruder on blogs than most men to the point of being cringe worthy---wonder what's behind that? Can't be 'freedom of speech' which many use.
6) I was accused, and put down for, of being 'too sensitive'--in the world today with so many insensitive people I took that as a compliment--in the dictionary it is defined as " very keenly susceptible to stimuli'--and that's wrong to be why?
7) People who say "I have gay friends", "My nephew is gay", "My brother is gay" "I have nothing against gay people" are the ones NOT helping gay people in the voting booth. It's those who stand up to anti gay jokes, remarks, laws who are helping the gay kids of tomorrow.
8) I love it--one blogger called me too sensitive while another one says I am the biggest self inflicted victim--and that's because I won't let people put down Gays--and because I am proud of being Gay--WOW! Like after 64 years as an out Gay activist I'm a victim on one blog site? And I am too sensitive because I deleted a person's needless negative comments in a salute to Matthew Shepard--and this won't surprise you--they are both Republicans!! LOL
9) Just to inform you--October is National Cookie and Dessert month (I'm doing my share to celebrate) plus National Pasta month and November is National Peanut Butter Lover's Month!!!
10) It is hard to believe I have been blogging for 8 years at one site and soon will be 7 years at another site. At least my closet isn't getting filled with anymore diary notebooks!
11) For those who asked regarding my "7 Decades" series--there will be an X-rated version where I will get into all the sex scenes but that might be the sequel or the published book!
12) Something they don't tell you about getting old--you get clumsy!! It is like all of a sudden you are bumping into things, tripping over other things, carrying band-aids with you, hitting doors, getting knife cuts--don't know if it started at 60 or when I had congestive heart failure but folks watch out!
13) And one more time--yes I am gay and proud of it---I've had over 70 years of nongays putting their sex life (babies, marriages, engagements, ads, TV, movies, magazines, newspapers, fiction, non fiction, etc.) in my face wherever I turned so if I go 'overboard' on being gay or going on about being gay, very honestly, put up with it or ignore it but don't think of putting me down--or any gay person down--and my not responding in different ways? End of rant. LOL