Thursday, October 18, 2012
I have sparked for the day, and I as I get ready to leave the computer, I think I need to create a to do list so the day is productive. Today I will ( in no particular order)
1) finish cleaning up the kitchen. ( round one done, waiting for the dishwasher to cool for round two)
2) put away the CSA food box. ( kohlrabi!)
3) clean the refrig. plan next week's menu.( done)
4) make zuchini stew in crockpot.( smells great)
5) grate a zuchini and make muffins.( decided to use frozen grated zuke) still need to make muffins
6) go to the store and get muffin cups, a dry erase pen, and a phone charger.( and the weekly shopping, too)
7) go to lowe's and look at mirrors for the bathroom.
8) clean the bathroom.
9) go to the bank, get the affidavit, cash for training.( took forever)
10) pay for princess repair bill.( done)
11) fitness test at the gym
12) search national geographic for articles on Appalachian trial
13) reprint my pictures. ( done)
14) bible study for faith group.
15) take the spark to gloria. start faithfully fit, again.