Thursday, October 18, 2012
I started making the spats for my costume. Finished one of them actually. Well mostly finished. I didn't sew the little white buttons on it yet. Wanted to make sure it fit first. They look great... but they are too small. They don't fit around my calves. I cried a little.
Last night I worked on my Victorian style under shirt. It is mostly done. I should be able to finish it tonight.
M worked on the latex prosthetic pieces for our zombified arms and faces last night. He painted the pieces and they look good. He is going to work on the top hats tonight/tomorrow. He is going to cut them out and construct them, then I will do the fabric around them to make them look all ritzy.
I haven't exercised this week. Between fundraising and sewing, it hasn't happened. V also starts Behaven tomorrow, and I am a nervous wreck about that.
1. Make Victorian style undershirt
2. Make mini top hat and birdcage veil
3. Make striped "spats" to go over my boots for a Victorian look
4. Apply ribbon to the sides of M's suit pants to make the look like a tux
5. Make a top hat for M, and Steam punk it out.
6. Make a bow tie for M (it is cut out)
7. Practice zombie Make-Up
8. Bake brain shaped cookies for V's girl scout costume
9. Apply silk flowers to top of corset (purchased them yesterday)
Current weight: 192.6
Morning Back Pain: 2
Monday - Pilates
Tuesday - Morning Jog
Wednesday - Yoga
Thursday - Morning Jog
Friday - Pilates
Saturday - Morning Jog
Sunday - Yoga