Thursday, October 18, 2012
So I have decided to come up with a list of things I would like to accomplish by my 40th birthday, in 20 months. Wow 20 months really?! It's coming up pretty darn fast. I am in the process of creating the list, this is what I have so far.
1. Read 4 books
2. Lose 40 pounds or more
3. Visit Washington DC
4. Make 4 quilts
5. Run a mile without stopping
6. Run in a 5k race
7. Take a class to learn something new
8. Do something out of my comfort zone
9. Donate money to charities every month
10. Donate time to a charity with my children every month
Wow, coming up with this many things is a little harder than I thought it would be. I will post a full list later. These are random, no particular order.
Have you created one of these lists? Did you accomplish all that you wanted too? What was the easiest or hardest to accomplish for you?
I hope you are all doing well with your weight loss journey. Keep up the good work. You are doing great!