Mid Oct Check In
Thursday, October 18, 2012
Time to see how I've been doing...or should I say haven't been doing...
1. Continue to lose 0.5 - 1 lb a week - I've been staying at 165...its better than gaining but it's time to make the scale go down!!
1. Log food to keep track of points - I haven't been very consistent with this...I'll do it like one or two days during the week
2. Pre-plan meals - haven't done this at all...need to start preplanning a couple days at a time
1. Finish Ripped in 30 by October 22 - I haven't done Ripped since the end of September...time to restart it
2. Zumba/Run twice a week - I've been going sparatically but not consistently
3. Check off workouts in workout calendar - I need to make this more visible and accessible to me
The first weigh in for my Biggest Loser Challenge at work is this week. We'll see what this scale has to say... I'm sure itll say more than what my scale says...thats how it always seems to work lol. Maybe this challenge will help me get things back together. I know what I need to do and what I need to focus on so I just need to DO IT!!!!
Stay focused and determined Sparkies!!