1. To weigh 229 by October 31.
Weighed in today at 335 same as last week 0 lb change this week, for the month still - 1 lb down, 6 to go....
2. To walk/jog a total of at least 18 miles each week.
3. To do 30 squats, bicycle crunches and push-ups daily.
4. 100% attendance to SparkPeople for the month of October. Logged in every day, but forgot to spin the wheel yesterday
And to give a SparkGoodie, with a positive message, to someone outside of my circle of SparkFriends at least once each week.
5. Track my food eaten daily,
and stay within the recommended ranges for total calories -
and protein. -
6. Progress report in my blog every Monday.
It is kind of frustrating to me to have a 0 change when the nutrition and fitness all look like they are on target
The piece to the overall wellness puzzle that I think was the saboteur for me was sleeping - I let some difficulties (work and family) get under my skin and had trouble falling asleep and getting up. I am a mess when my sleep isn't good, so even if I did okay with my eating and exercise, I am sure that my body wasn't using them at its best. I am planning to be more attentive to that aspect of my life in the coming week.
Therefore, new goal for the rest of the month:
7. Get to bed on time, and get out of bed without hitting the snooze button!!
Let's see how that one goes