To WUB or not to WUB that is the question?
Sunday, October 14, 2012
I am not dead! In fact, I haven't really fallen off the wagon, I've still been doing what I'm supposed to be doing, I've just been so SWAMPED with life that I can only briefly get on SP each day, log everything, comment on a few posts, and pass out.
In addition to that, I've had bronchitis for the past week and a day and I finally sucked it up and went to the doctor yesterday and she gave me shiny shiny antibiotics which have made me feel infinitely better. Though now I'm stuck taking 30 pills even though I feel better (I know, I know, take them all, don't stop even when you feel better, etc)
Lets discuss goals. I know these were from two weeks ago, but last weekend I was out of town which made blogging impossible. So, here we are.
1. Attend all of my scheduled exercise events (see note below)
2. Stay within calorie range
3. Eat at least 3 colors of freggie a day (I can't do the rainbow as all I have grocery wise is what I bought before I left for Texas, but I should be able to do 3 colors!)
4. Take my soda intake (diet, of course) down from 1-3 daily, to 3 over the whole week (replace with more WATER) This is with the end goal of slowly phasing them out altogether.
5. Number 4 will give me the ability to work on number 5. I've been getting combos at fast food restaurants (grilled chicken sandwich, small fry, diet-coke) because of my schedule, and I'd like to not be able to use the excuse of "I'm getting the sandwich and the drink, I might as well get the combo) Then I can just order the sandwich! or a salad! SO number 5 is No more soda or fries at fast food restaurants!
1. Over the past two weeks I've attended Zumba 1 of 2 times, the first time my advising meeting with my advisor at school ran till 6:15 and class started (30 minutes away from where I was) at 6, so I missed it.
I've gone to Aqua Zumber 1 of 2 times (I was out of town for the first one, but I went on Friday!)
I went to the Zumbathon! That kicked my ass, and it was so much fun! (But there's a blog about that elsewhere)
I've gone to the gym once with Amber, worked hard there as well. I went to all that I was physically able to make. So I consider that a success.
2. Mostly good on this, Stayed within range every day, but was at the top end some days, and I don't like that. Also, I can't seem to bring my fat percentage down. I don't eat more calories than I should, but I tend to eat a larger percentage of fat and protein and less carbs than I should.
3. I honestly don't remember what I did last week, and, as I didn't plan my food out, I seriously doubt I did it every day, I'm pretty good about getting red and green in, it's adding another color that becomes a problem.
4. Nope, fail. I need my diet coke, apparently I may die without it. At least for this semester, with all the craziness, that is going to be something I will work on in the future, because right now, I need it.
5. Also fail. Still getting combos, but have started only eating half the small fry and not feeling any guilt about throwing the other half away! :D
So, new goals?
1. Drink at least 12 glasses of water in ADDITION to any soda, actually count them, I'm mostly getting this, but I'm not consciously paying attention to how many I am consuming.
2. Start Insanity on Tuesdays with Kayla! (OBVIOUSLY modifying this to not kill me or break anything, but I am going to try it)
3. Go to Zumba on Thursdays and Aqua Zumba on Fridays (NO EXCUSES)
4. Figure out my halloween costume, I have a party and no plan!
5. DO NOT BE LATE FOR SEMINAR...I have to put this here, even though it is unrelated to weight loss, because for two completely different and unpredictable reasons, I've been significantly late to my Friday class and it drives me bonkers!
I am about to post another blog on NSV's and some exciting news so stay tuned for that as well! :D
I hope you all know that if I don't get to post on your page, I am NOT ignoring you, I am reading it, I'm just SO busy! :/