Off the scale victories and update
Sunday, October 14, 2012
I was completely unable to stay off of the scale this week, it's part of my daily routine. However I did enjoy some non-scale victories.
1) BMI lower than 40!! woot woot!
2)Smaller clothes fit (awesome!)
3) Able to run longer distances
4) Able to hike the trails and dash up the stairs without wheezing
5) Husband says I'm looking good
6) My mom wouldn't shut up about my "skinny" arms
7) Mother-in-law says I'm "wasting away" (HAH!)
and many other things.
Working out did not come easy this week, I need to get back into running. Most of my workouts were done at work because I lead lots of hikes throughout the week.