Saturday, October 13, 2012
I forgot to spin the log on wheel yesterday after 291 days of consistency. This kills me. Well, no, that is an overstatement but it makes me mad. First I forget to meet a friend for lunch and then I go and do that. Not sure what is up with me. What can I learn from this? Any ideas, please send them on.
I did not think my life was that distracting. Yes, we were busy trying to solve RV issues while camping and my spouse was frustrated but that should not have done it. I have driven miles in the past just to get internet to keep this streak going and then I blow it on a day where I had even been on the computer earlier, not online, but the computer was on!
I am trying hard to find some positives in this.... please add some with a comment if anyone sees something else in it.
- maybe I was getting too compulsive?
- maybe I need to renew my vow to SparkPeople type of thing like they do with wedding vows?
- maybe it just means it was good to get away from the grind and really did loose myself working on the RV and then doing camping stuff?
- maybe I was not meant to reach the 300 day "go zip - lining " goal I set for myself?
Well today is day one again for log ons and I will start again. At least I have had a few days without candy so maybe that is a more important streak. Who knows.
Any other people see a positive side to having to start a streak again after almost a year?
- Maybe I need to learn to laugh and not take myself so seriously?