Saturday, October 13, 2012
A four day break from blogging? I'll take it.
Some NSV's, I've discussed some of these before.
1. I can wear a size XL shirt. And I can wear my smallest pants I own, a non stretchy 44.
2. My mile time is now 11:01-11:04, I've almost shed 5 minutes off my mile time since July!
3. I've tried about 10 new fruits and vegetables.
4. I still have a perfect score in the BLC 16 game, and I haven't checked the scale all week.
5. My running workouts are over an hour now. But I do miss those nice little 30 minute workouts :-P
6. I can do a lot more knee push ups.
Today my grandmother told me I could lose weight if I would just be more active. I wanted to strangle her.
This week I've been planning my meals the day before instead of blogging. It's nice until my grandmother decided she wants to cook dinner an hour before dinner. And tries to change my meal plan. I've been planning ahead because this week I'm trying to meet all macro nutrients, which I've done, only one more day!
I'm debating on whether or not to weigh tomorrow and make Saturday my official weigh in day. Sundays I wake up early for church, however I can rarely go to bed early, and less sleep equals less fluids lost. I know it doesn't make as much difference week to week, but it could help my overall number be lower.
Tomorrow I'm doing my measurements so I may have some more NSV's :-P