30 day Blog Challenge 28, 29, and 30!
Friday, October 12, 2012
28. What do you do for wellness? For example, to increase emotional, spiritual, or intellectual well-being?
I go to church weekly, I read, I spend time with my family, I pet my dog, I don't really focus on wellness, but I don't feel as though it's something I'm struggling with either.
29. There is so much MORE to you than your wellness journey. Please share 10 facts about yourself that aren't related to your weight loss journey, how you eat, or how you exercise.
1. I am a thrill seeker. I have jumped from planes, and attached to bungee contraptions and ridden the scariest rides at amusement parks and on the tallest towers.
2. I rescued my dog almost 10 years ago, and we share the same personality which scares family and friends alike.
3. I wouldn't know what to do without my iPhone.
4. My shoe collection is out of control.
5. I will watch just about any movie, but secretly prefer them to be bad so I can have a Mystery Science Theater 3000 type dialogue in my head.
6. I love to cook and hate to do dishes. The ultimate worst combination.
7. I sing and dance in the car to the point where it probably startles onlookers.
8. I actually love my job.
9. I love to make lists and cross things off but I am not organized.
10. I never feel like I have my act together.
30. What are you most proud of about your journey towards healthy living during the month of September?
Since it's now October, I guess I'm proud I was able to finish this blog challenge at all even if not in the time frame that was originally proposed. I'm also proud I was able to get myself back on track after a vacation and through birthday shenanigans.