Thursday, October 11, 2012
In the challenge I'm doing with my FB team, we got kind of a bingo card called the Trick or Treat challenge. Each square has a challenge you have to do. Once you get all the squares going horizontally or vertically in a row checked off, you get to give yourself a treat. I sort of gave myself one of my treats already when I bought the clothes.
So far since starting last Tuesday, here are the challenges I have completed:
1. The Victoria Challenge..I will do that one again. It was quite a workout.
2. 15,000 steps in one day ( this is in 2 boxes and I did it twice this week)
3. 60 consecutive minutes of cardio...ok that one is a no brainer
4. Core challenge..500 core repetitions in one weekend
5. There were some sharing ones-- recipes, exercise tips, motivational quotes which are all done.
Here are the ones that I am close to finishing:
1. Outdoor yardwork ..2 of those done/3
2. Rainbow foods in 10 days --7/10 done
3. 64 oz water (this is my hardest and it is also my super challenge) 7/15 days done. I am making mine consecutive days for the super challenge
4. 75,000 steps in one week. I just realized I am 2,000 steps away so I will have to get that done today
5. No peaking at scale for one week. Tomorrow will be one week and I don't weigh in until Saturday for the 5% challenge. This one has been hard.
The ones I need to work on:
1. Stair climbing..250 steps in a row.. ok.. that one and I are just looking at each other
2. Plan one full week of meals...I don't cook nor do I plan
3. Make up 7 small snack bags.. I work from home
4. Go on a hike! ....I hate hiking
Today ends the second week of the challenge.