Weekly Update Blog
Wednesday, October 10, 2012
I am doing okay this week. Not excellent but okay. I am realizing I tend to restrict myself to much with food and feel deprived and then I am more likely to slip up.
This week I will focus on allowing myself a small treat. (might be as simple as a granola bar with some chocolate on it) This treat will be in my calorie range for the day.
My goals for October
1. Exercise Daily but donít focus on killing it every day (I was over training) ---DONE
2. Lose some weight (I donít have a specific number just something) ---Not there yet
3. Stay in my calorie range ---Good most days. Sunday I was over
4. Exercise 6 days a week and stay active on day 7 ---DONE
5. Practice Positive Affirmations . --Done some....I need to do this more this week
6 Clean my piles of clothing and donate large items. ---Have not even started. I washed the clothes though.