Tuesday, October 09, 2012
Well, it's been a long time. A long long time. A lot has happened since I last blogged on August 21, 2011. I moved across the country, started a new job (which I love), gained back 2/3 of the weight I had lost, decided the whole "marriage" thing wasn't really working out, ended that, and am now (for the most part) happier and more optimistic than I've been in years.
As part of becoming the person I want to be I decided it was time to start blogging again. So here I go, back to the easiest thing I know how to do: my weekly "happy list."
1. Being smarter than a partner in front of the client.
2. Making an unexpected new friend.
3. Bacon-wrapped blue-cheese stuffed dates.
4. Meeting a friend at the gym for time on the elliptical and a round of dumbbell conditioning.
5. Ordering new bedding I picked out all by myself BECAUSE I CAN!