"Mindfull eating" at a time of mourning.
Tuesday, October 09, 2012
A big Thankyou for all your sweet comments.
Have got up at 0500 to take my son to the airport.
He will have a 1 hr flight over Bass Strait from Devonport to Melbourne.
Then a 1 hr stop over and a 3 -4 hr flight to Perth. Western Australia.
I am going to try for at least 3 more hours sleep before a fun day for my 11 year old neice. Mum passed away on her actual birthday.
So we, as in a large contingent of family are taking her out to lunch and then going to the movies.:-)
She was a very brave young lady and went to her Nana farewell.
I am proud to state that I stuck to "mindfull eating" during the last4 days.
My main goal was to
1. Drink water++++++I brought my water bottle from home with me. I was allowed to take it with me on the plane as it eas a domestic flight.
2. Snack on fruit or cashew nuts.
3. Eat a high protien b'fast. Usually 2 eggs on toast. Or baked beans on toast.
4. With smorgasboard type food aim for wholemeal salad sandwiches, and anything with a resemblence of freshmess and minimal processing.
5. Keep alcohol intake to a minimum.
6. At every opportunity go for a walk. So far I have managed1.
Well my dear Sparkfriends, that is it from me. Thank you for taking the time to rrad and comment on my blogs. I find it very comforting in this emotional time.
Bye for now.