Tuesday, October 09, 2012
So my holiday season ends this evening and I am recommitted to getting healthy again once and for all. I was really loving the live meetings and am somewhat upset with Spark for getting rid of them..( you hear that Spark?). They were absolutely wonderful. I really loved Coach Krystie and found it a huge loss and even went off track. Luckily we have reconnected and I am thrilled to be working with her again.
So I have take home assignments and I will be doing them here.
TEN THINGS THAT ARE POSITIVE ABOUT ME:
1. I am pretty...(when thinner of course..)..OK..I know ..I ruined that a little but its true)
2. I am social and fun in the outside world.
3. Very accepting of most things.
4. Sense of humor..love to laugh.
5. Very loyal. I am not quick to judge. You have to really screw up for me to disown you as a friend.
6. Sexy and I know it..( of course when I am thinner.....OK. OK, I can' t help myself!)
7. I am kind. I believe in being kind to others whenever possible.
8. I am highly moral.
9. I am a good mother.
10. I am excellent at my work.
So there you have it. The truth is, that I have spent many years working on my self esteem issues and generally really feel good about myself. It's funny how they say age brings wisdom and it is so true. I don't really feel bad about myself anymore. The need to lose weight is not built on perfection..more like,..."looking as good as my overall look on life and living, which is really pretty good at this point in my life." I have a wonderful husband, a beautiful daughter, my delicious animals, a great job. Good friends...My sister and her family..and my Mom who I am trying to make peace with. The weight physically holds me back. It emotionally drains me and keeps me from being the social lively person that I usually am.
So there you have it. I put it on paper.. First assignment down.