October Goals and a update
Tuesday, October 09, 2012
So I know this is a week late... but here are my October goals:
1. Stay within calorie range of 1500- 2000 calories ( depending on how much I workout for that day.... I sometimes run 20 miles!)
2. Drink 12 glasses of water a day
3. Eat no or close to none processed foods
4. Workout 5 to 6 days a week, and do so in the morning.... so that it is more likely that I get it in!
5. Go to bed but 10pm so that I can get up early to workout!
6. I am going to allow myself one glass of wine a week :)
Hopefully these goals will help me get of the 160's by the end of October! I have been stuck in the 160's for months now.... I have about 10-15 pounds to go til I get to my pre-pregnancy weight and there are no more excuses now since my "baby" is not a baby any more! He's a toddler!
He is 14 months today! I can't believe how fast it has gone by! He is almost walking by himself. He loves to go jogging with me in the jogging stroller... he starts screaming with delight when I go fast... as if to say " faster, faster, mommy!"
I am running two marathons... Duke City Marathon on October 21 and New York City Inc on November 3. NYC Inc will make 8 marathons I have done and 3 after baby! I ran the Rock'n Roll Country Marathon in Nashville in April ( 4:27 time). I had wanted to get closer to 4 hours but it was hotter than usual temperatures there when I ran it so I decided to take it easy and not get heat stroke while running it. I am hoping to run close to a 4 hour for these up coming marathons... it would be great to get below a 4 hour... but we will see.
I ran the Chips and Salsa 1/2 marathon on Sept 16 of this year and got a 1:58 time! I was really happy to get under 2 hours on a half again! Hopefully if I can lose the rest of this baby weight I can get the times I want!