Tuesday, October 09, 2012
A good friend ask me to write a blog naming ten thing I like about me
1/ my blue eye no really I do because they our the same color as my dad who died whan I was 7 and people tell me they look like my dad eyes
2. my hair color I am a very dark brunette going grey but really I dont mind going grey I have earn every piece of gray hair on my head and they come with wisdom
3. my legs after a lifetime of thinking my legs didnt look as good asmy mom and sister dancing legs mine are a lots skinner than they ever been now if they could just make then stronger sorry this only supposed to be positive
4.I am . very Kind-hearted I tried to help the other person if I can
5. . . I have a very pleasing nature I will try to make everyone around me happy
6. Along with a pleasing personality I am also a very Respectful person I tried to respect people even when they dont respect me sorry again this is about positive thing
7. I am very faithful and loyal I will defend you to the death
8. I am very Passionate I will defend any idea or person I believe in
9. I tried very hard to be Generous with my time and money
10 I am very hardworking whether it taking of my mom or doing my job at work.
11. i am fighter as many times as people knock me down for example making fun of my speech OR THE WAY I WALK WITH MY HEAD ALWAYS DOWN i get up andd fight
12/ also i love the fvt that like all women in my my family i look younger than my 52 years
"If it weren't for caffeine I'd have no personality whatsoever!"
"Economists are people who work with numbers but who don't have the personality to be accountants."
"I rely on my personality for birth control."
"When you stop drinking, you have to deal with this marvelous personality that started you drinking in the first place."
"Without my morning coffee, I'm just like a dried up piece of roast goat."
Johann Sebastian Bach
"It's best that I hide my real personality. I cannot tell you what it is because I don't want to go to prison."
"I have to go. I'm conducting a seminar in multiple personality disorders, and it takes me forever to fill out the nametags."
Niles Crane (David Hyde Pierce)
"The doc told me I had a dual personality. Then he lays an 82 dollar bill on me, so I give him 41 bucks and say, 'Get the other 41 bucks from the other guy.'"
"I am a deeply superficial person."
"You must stop this interview now as I have come to end of my personality."
ELDERLY COUPLE AND THE FOOD ORDER
This elderly couple is sitting on a park bench if from of a large pond. Across the other side of the pond are vendors sell all types of food stuff. The wife turns to hubby and say, "I could really go for an ice cream cone."
Hubby replies, "Well, I'll go get you one."
Wife says, "But, you'll forget, you better write it down."
Hubby replies, "No I won't; what do you want?"
Wife says, "Get me a Strawberry cone with chocolate sprinkles."
Hubby replies, "Okay, strawberry cone with chocolate sprinkles. See, I'll remember.
Several hours pass and, finally, the hubby returns.
The wife asks him, "What took you so long, did you get lost."
The hubby replies, "No, and I got what you wanted."
The wife opens the bag to discover a cheeseburger and fries?!
Wife says, "I knew you should have written the order down."
Hubby says, "What do you mean - every thing is there?"
To which the wife replies, "No, it's not...look, you forgot the pickles!"