Monday, October 08, 2012
1. To weigh 229 by October 31.
Weighed in today at 335 - 1 lb down, 6 to go....
2. To walk/jog a total of at least 18 miles each week.
3. To do 30 squats, bicycle crunches and push-ups daily.
Accomplished 5/7 days.
4. 100% attendance to SparkPeople for the month of October.
And to give a SparkGoodie, with a positive message, to someone outside of my circle of SparkFriends at least once each week.
5. Track my food eaten daily,
and stay within the recommended ranges for total calories - Over on Saturday, attended a German festival, and thoroughly enjoyed myself, and the food! (Average for the week still in range)
carbs, - was in range all week
fat, - over on Saturday
and protein. - under on Saturday
6. Progress report in my blog every Monday.
Overall I would say it was a good week fitness/nutrition wise. Work was busy and high stress at the beginning of the week but a short day on Friday and a fabulous weekend had me starting this week in good spirits!
Hope everyone has a great week!!