Monday, October 08, 2012
It's been a while since I posted. I failed my "sub-150" goal (hovering between 162-165).... but I've gotten much stronger...
Since my marathon, my workouts (when work/family permit):
* 1x/wk: 5k+ runs (7:30-8 pace)
* 1x/wk: intervals (8x400s @ 90s - 90s rest)
* throw in a sub 2hr half marathon race once every other month or so, for "fun" :)
* pulls: (eg. 3x10 dead hang pull ups)
* push: - working toward planche pulls
* legs: (eg. 10x single leg squats)
* core: front levers (sets up to 60s)
* martial arts 5x/wk
- bjj, muy thai, fma
Typically I'll train 2x/d, 5-6d/wk... my diet has not been as strict as it was when I went from 205-155. I'm looking to resume my goal, mainly to compete at the 150lb weight range in bjj. The key will definite go back to resuming a stricter diet of "not eating what I can't weight"...