Blessings, October 8, 2012
Monday, October 08, 2012
My goal is to list at least three blessings every day.
Here are today's blessings:
1. We had a great birthday party for my son and my niece yesterday.
2. Nice weather today.
3. I love my job.
4. Family, friends and faith.
Feel free to list your own blessings. Have a great day.
Member Comments About This Blog Post
Please wish your son and neice a Happy Birthday for me...
1633 days ago
Glad your birthday party went well!!
1. Family, friends and faith.
2. DD finished a project last night. She had a new friend over to work on the project as well. PHEW. Glad of that. Seems her old friends are kind of falling by the way-side. I have a hunch there's a lot going on behind the scenes on that one that she's not sharing, but it will come out.
Anyhow, her new friend is a beautiful young lady (like my Clara!) inside and out.
3. Borgeous Fall weather. Love the sound of the leaves under my feel as I walk. Just soothing to me. Ok, weird, I know, but works for me!
1634 days ago
Disclaimer: Weight loss results will vary from person to person. No individual result should be seen as a typical result of following the SparkPeople program.