Fall is one of my favorite times of year! What are some of your favorite things about this time of year? Here's my top 10 list of fall favorites!
1.I love the cooler temperatures and being able to exercise outdoors without the summer heat and humidity!
2. I love the awesome fall colors...I'm always amazed at all the beauty in God's paintbox!
3. I love all the fun fall activities....football season, fall festivals, holidays!
4. I love dressing in comfy sweats and big fluffy sweaters!
5. I love sitting in front of the fire with a good book!
6. I love the smell of cinnamon and spices warming on the stove!
7. I love sipping a nice hot beverage...hot apple cider, pumpkin spice or cinnamon dolce latte, hot cocoa (skinny versions of course)
8. I love getting out the fall decorations and making my home warm and inviting!
9. I love the fall fashions...big fluffy sweaters, boots, woolen scarves, leggings, stylish jackets!
10. I love pulling out my crock pot and cooking healthy fall meals!
I'm so grateful for the change in seasons! Each season brings it's own joy and favorite things! How blessed we are to be able to experience all the wonders of God's creation!
"Autumn is the eternal corrective. It is ripeness and color and a time of maturity; but it is also breadth, and depth, and distance. What man can stand with autumn on a hilltop and fail to see the span of his world and the meaning of the rolling hills that reach to the far horizon?"
~ Hal Borland