Today I am at it, everyone in the house is asleep, including the dog snoring in the room where I am at. I have all kinds of things running through my mind.
1. My first glass of water is setting beside me. I should drink it as I poured it 10 minutes ago. Oh wait, here I will do that while I am thinking about it.....
, ok, first glass is history. 7 more to go.
2. The treadmill and I are going to get to know each other again. I am sure the dust will fly once I get it started. I mean, so far it's been a great window blocker or dust collector or hec, sometimes a closet. SO treadmill, look out, here I come.
3. Grocery store, I must hit the grocery store today. I must make a list and be organinzed for the grocery store and not give in to temptations. Ok within reason...I am not perfect after all.
4. I must find time to read, I am reading James Patterson Zoo, at least need to read two chapters for my enjoyment.
5. Make sure that I stretch out not just for the 5 minutes I agreed to, but several times as it really does feel good and my body really is tight as can be.
6. Lots of things on my mind for this first full day of SparkPeople (4H meeting needs to be organized, Bears need to win today, need to organize my work items, need to get yarn at craft store to make my sweater).
7. Anyways, enough, my last goal for the day, maybe I can inspire someone else to drink that water, dust off that treadmill, Let's Go SparkPeople, WE CAN DO THIS!
Have a great Sunday!