Thursday, October 04, 2012
Feeling like I am not quite connected to myself yet this morning. I went to bed early last night as I was tired. I must have fallen asleep quickly, but boy did I dream. Same dream felt like it went on all night. I woke up briefly at 3:33 am and went right back to sleep only to continue the dream and then be rudely awoken by my alarm clock. I'm feeling like I haven't joined up completely with myself, I'm puzzled about what kind of message was in the dream and would rather be back asleep so I can figure it out! What a way to start the day.
Just went and looked up the meaning of my triple numbers: I have been seeing 444 over the past couple of days. 444 - The angels are surrounding you now, reassuring you of their love and help. Don't worry because the angels' help is nearby.
Now this morning it's 333.
333 - The Ascended Masters are near you, desiring you to know that you have their help, love, and companionship. Call upon the Ascended Masters often, especially when you see the number 3 patterns around you. Some of the more famous Ascended Masters include: Jesus, Moses, Mary, Quan Yin, and Yogananda.
Seems like things have been stepped up....okay, what is about to happen or what do I need to be prepared for hmmmm.
1. Thank you, thank you, thank you that my angels and the Ascended Masters surround me and are offering me love and companionship.
2. Thank you, thank you, thank you for alarm clocks that help me to get up in time for work.
3. Thank you, thank you, thank you for a long nights sleep last night, even if it was filled with a dream.
4. Thank you, thank you, thank you, for the work that is provided for me each day at my desk.
5. Thank you, thank you, thank you for our children and my hubby's love and our relationship.
6. Thank you, thank you, thank you for dreams that leave such a deep impression, help me to understand fully what the message is.
7. Thank you, thank you, thank you for fresh carrots from the garden to take for snacks, love having healthy foods to munch on.
8. Thank you, thank you, thank you for my ripening tomatoes, they provide a nice touch to the salad.
9. Thank you, thank you, thank you for all the blessings big and small that come my way and have come my way.
10. Thank you, thank you, thank you for the awareness to be mindful of all that I do and all that I say.
Have a great and wonderful day,