Another week has gone by....Wow! Time sure does fly.
Looking back on this past week, I have to say, I am pretty proud of myself!!!
* I managed to plan all of the meals I had while at home, and tried to make decent choices when visiting Canada.
* I stayed within my calorie range every day except for 1, where I went over by 30 calories (that yummy Fish & Chips pushed me over).
* I got better at drinking my water. The second have of the week I was dead on!
* I posted and checked in with my team on and almost daily basis (go Starlets!).
* I go in as much exercise as my stupid contracted muscles would allow.
* I made a concerted effort to get more sleep, which worked out great!
* I also did something that I hadn't really 'planned' but it really helped me. I took time to THINK about my decisions (whether it was food, exercise vs laziness, etc.). By taking the time to really think about what is important to me (and not just in that moment), I was able to make much better, and healthier choices.
Add to all that...... I LOST 1.4lbs!!!!!
Goals for next week:
* Continue planning (and sticking to) my meal plans.
* Continue drinking at least 8 classes of water
* Continue to get more sleep (7.5 + hours)
* Increase (slowly) the amount of exercise depending on what my body can handle.
* Be sure to keep up with my team on a DAILY basis...I feel totally out of it, when I miss a day with them! ***My teammies are fabulous!!!! ***
* Blog on my page at least 2x this week. I said I was going to be accountable, and I am with my team, but should also blog my thoughts so that I can look back on them and see how far I have come.
I guess that's it....My week in review!